Christophe Zebe Lourdelet is a French designer and story artist. He was the main character designer for Bibo Film's, A Monster in Paris.
- Minions (2014) - storyboard artist
- Despicable Me 2 (2013) - storyboard artist
- The Lorax (2012) - storyboard artist
- The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists! (2012) - additional character designer
- Arthur Christmas (2011) - character designer
- A Monster in Paris (2011) - main character design
- The Rabbi's Cat (2011) - color designer, foley recordist
- Azur & Asmar: The Princes' Quest (2006) - research and development
- Kirikou and the Sorceress (1998) - animation layout artist
- Balto (1995) - assistant animator: "Steele"
- Belphegor (2001) - background artist
- Jean-Luc & Faipassa (1998) - animator
- Eugenio (1999) - layout artist
- Kirikou Et le Buffle Aux Cornes D'Or (2004) by Michel Ocelot, Philippe Andrieu, and Michel Ocelot.
- Kirikou et la Hyene noire (2002) by Michel Ocelot, Philippe Andrieu, Christophe Lourdelet, and Thierry Milion.